Bet You Didn't Think MS Could Look This Good: Ramblings Of A Medicated Mind
Imagine going blind in one eye without any forewarning. Imagine pain so intense it leaves you immobilized. Imagine losing so much weight it lands you into the hospital. Now, imagine not knowing what's wreaking havoc on your body for over a year and a half. Lisa doesn't have to image because she lived it.
Ripped from the personal diary entries of Lisa herself, take a peek inside the world of someone who lives with a chronic, rare, and incurable illness. Follow the journey leading up to and after her diagnosis. It's raw, emotional, and brutally honest. It details the day to day life and battles of a woman who's frequently told she "looks too good" to be sick. The sarcastic humor that's peppered throughout gives this memoir its unusual levity.
"I admire people who overcome obstacles." - Autumn Conley
"What an inspiration blog and book." - Bob Hambleton
Now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Click on the links to pick up your copy today.
Lisa is an active author in the Goodreads community. See what avid readers have to say about her current release.
- Lisa's a featured author of Cedar Loft Publishing.
- She has also contributed to the collective works of Something On Our Minds: Vol. 2
- Her articles and guest blog posts have been featured on Writers and Authors & BBH with MS.
- She's the creator of the widely popular Facebook literary group: The Writers' Plot.
- Two of Lisa's articles have been featured in See Beyond Magazine